Re: flexible survival.

Hmmm, this is weird. What did you set your graphic options too? maybe the text is being covered up.

Also  what interpreter/screen reader combo are you using?

I just today downloaded the direct msi installer. This installs the game with a preconfigured copy of windows git  works fine with the Nvda interactive fiction addon.

Indeed, if your using the basic game file and winglullks with the Winglulks NvdA addon you might want to switch since the general interactive fiction one is rather superior to the specific winglulks addon.

If you don't have the general interactive fiction addon for NvdA you can Download that here

I would not recommend trying to play online since the web interface can be rather clunky, indeed that might be part of the problem.

If your using Jaws or system access I'm afraid I'm not sure what to recommend exactly at this stage, though I've heard Filfre is a good Jfw interpreter and that will play glulks games.

Sorry your running into trouble. I'm not sure what is happening exactly, but hopefully we can get it fixed so you can try the game out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector