Re: Achaea

snow wrote:

i do play that, but unfriendly commands and i heard something that you need a lot of money to get skills as many review told me, so hmm, iron muds all about that, don't know about the star one.

Unfriendly commands? I have no idea what you're talking about there. As for money, I'll keep saying this again, you don't *have* to spend money. I think most hardcore players do, but that's just it. If you're not hardcore and only play once in a while, don't worry about it.