Re: Dragon Village is here

how does one find the toad??? I did all the other witch requests but that one. I know the hint said its near the river and I have fished and fished nothing, and lastly, whats up with these outlaws keep popping up? its actually nerve racking. I got them down to about 25, and they just jumped back up to 80. this is ridiculous man, I am almost at day 300. playing on the difficulty before the last. dragon has been defeated 100 days ago