Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

That...kinda sorta really doesn't work, I'm afraid. Just tried seventeen times. Same thing happened every time.

It goes great for awhile. I can guard one side of Carla really well. But since fire stones often drop between Carla and myself, and often go toward her, I have no reliable way of taking them out without wasting her. If she tries, she blows them up on top of herself. And then she's dead before I can heal her.

So until or unless this level is adjusted somehow, and that bug is fixed, or friendly fire stops killing Carla, this is where I'm going to ask people how it is they use that cheat engine thing in order to fix values. If I can fix her health at something crazy or make it so it won't go down no matter how often it's hit, then yeah, maybe. Until or unless that can happen...no, I really don't feel like doing this level over and over. I'm still not sure why precisely it's so hard on hard as opposed to other difficulties. I mean okay, it was never a walk in the park, but this is just nuts.

Pity the level wouldn't end when you (not Carla, but you) reached a certain point, since after all 12.3 has you and Carla separated anyway. If that was a thing that were possible, I would speed-dash and pray for the best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector