First person shooter on mobile phone

Hello
Here David from myTrueSound.

We will be adding to the future episodes of GoldGun some first person shooting action. We have different opinions on the team about how to do it, and what would be the most realistic way to get.

The limitations is that our games are for mobile devices, both iOS and Android. So the game mechanics have to be implemented through the tactile interface and/or the gyroscope.

Based on your experience, could you appoint what would be the most realistic way to do it?. I just need the concept, we will take care of the coding smile
Your explanations can be as detailed as possible. All the information you provide will be carefully read.

Thanks for helping!