Re: Changing audio devices brings up anoying headset selection dialogue.

You may have toget someonewith functioning eyeballs to look at the Realtech audio manager or what ever software is installed that controls your audio. Have that person find an option that prompts you when connecting headphones and disable it. I know, it's dumb. That's one more reason I clean install Windows ifI buy an OEM computer. I usually get rid of garbage like that and just use the Windows sound drivers which usually sound better and lack those horrid audio enhancements.