Re: how accessible is MUSHclient and how can I improve the accessibility

what is the difference between the
TCP IP address and the field that says address.
their are also two port fields.
this is in the IP address tab which is part of the setup for a new world.
what do I put where, I found the numbers for LOTJ just do not know in what field they go.