Re: CM by DHTStudios released

posts 14/15. in fact, you just did that.
read this, please.
I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THE MESSAGES BUT DHT, YOU say its your game, when the hole project was origionally mayons, and then with the up days. And also, you just rehosted our old source, and called it your own? So you say it was Mason's, then he used your, your! own? source? that's the keyword right there. you claim that source to be yours, which it really was not. It still technically was the original dev's, that being Mason or Sam.
Also, you say. and paul, cm was not yours iether origionally, so i didn't figure i needed *your* permision. And the choice to let go of the project was my disition cause of the history serounding it. Indeed, you didn't need Paul's permission. But you sure needed Mason's. and did you have it? you didn't, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. right, anything new?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector