Re: Sad news regarding the blind mice movie vault

This is unbelievable. Blind mice was my  only source for watching TV shows with audio description. Another thing worth mentioning is the TV shows. made in the future. Does someone know another place to get new ones as they come? I've tried recording from Netflix a few times and it worked. Managed to get a few TV series which weren't even available through blind mice Like shadowhunters s2 and 3; but what about TV shows broadcasted in other services? Where did blind mice even get Their TV shows from? Anyone who has information on that please contact me either with private message or forum email. I have a lot of ideas And a lot of questions that I can't ask here

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MSlion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector