Re: Black Screen Gaming New BK3 Section

I'm honestly glad folks enjoy it. If I could cover more games I would but it's always a slow process recording and writing all the info for a section. The BK3 section would have never happened without @BlindNinja. I simply don't know enough about the game to write all the text guides he did. If anyone ever has other game ideas for what they would like covered just get in contact with me via email, twitter or skype.

also @SLJ that is completely your choice but for everyone else. The blog and the main site are two completely different things. The blog is....well a blog and the main site is meant to give people help and info on games to better their gaming experience.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector