Re: dungeons and dragons, my own homebrew edition.

depends, d&d 5e? what's allowed, how experienced is your group, that one doesn't matter as much, but I find it more appealing to play with more experienced players. Will you not accept me cause i'm 13? I promise I'm more mature then most 13 year olds on the site! but seriously, skype's probably not the best idea, but it would work, I'd like to join as long as it doesn't conflict with my other game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : piller223 via Audiogames-reflector