Re: Let's play Forza Motorsport 7 - the audio edition

simba wrote:

Hi.
@Wolfy, I actually did a little look out on the race shop in the tutorial I did, so people can see the OCR usage in action, in adition to your text guide.
The way I would do it with the assists would be the following.
Before a race, take the car to the test track and turn on all assists. Tell people what you have to do when all assists are turned on.
Then, turn one of the assists off and show what the difference is and how you compensate losing that assist.
If that's down, turn off the next assist and do the same thing as before.
I have to be honest, I still need to learn what traction and stability do anyway and how they impact the racing feel, I haven't played the game in a fiew months and I always had basically all assists on, I didn't really have the time to experiment with the game, accept the tuning part, which also failed.

Greetings Moritz.

All done.
I did it similar - took the wagoneer onto LE MANS OLD MULSANNE, which has a nice long straightaway to show a few things off. In regards to traction and stability control, I took the 1971 Plymouth GTX fast and furious edition out on the track, as it is very nearly impossible to control with both off. I then turned traction control to on and then super easy and repeated this with stability.

I also demonstrated how the game is just barely not really sort of playable if you disable auto breaking and super easy steering. I didn't go too much into damage because that really isn't useful in terms of lap times.

You can find that tutorial/demo  here:
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=ilAvp27PbUbj7

I did a little playing around with tuning, but that is for a completely different discussion as it mainly impacts freeplay and multiplayer races.

I forgot to mention this, but in the bowling showcase, I ended up turning steering to simply assisted so I could drift better the first time I did it and I completely forgot about that when I was demonstrating it, so that failed epically.