Re: Black Screen Gaming New BK3 Section

That's the structure I'm talking about. It would've been handy to note that you have to drop down twice per camera. i.e., the very first drop will not get you spotted, nor the third, nor the fifth, but only even-numbered drops will do it. The camera tells you this - thus I figured it out on my own - but just trying to run through alternating drops like you said, I had a little difficulty first. The issue here is merely that on stuff that's finicky, I like a little more detail than you're giving. You didn't do anything wrong, not at all. I just thought it a mite vague, especially given that it's a guide and has been read presumably to get you through the level.

I've never actually bothered using shields much in the bio-control system fight. I just get close, hammer it with the spear, jump the bio ripper occasionally, try and keep away from zapping things, and it dies pretty fast. I can never seem to avoid destroying the recovery ring, and it seems like recovery rings don't save either, as I've gotten through 25.3 with the ring and somehow lost it without dying. Not quite sure how that works.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector