Super Smash Bros: Ultimate Menu Guide. Anyone interested?

Hi people.
I bought the Super Smash Bros: Ultimate game, and, this is strange, I will buy the Nintendo Switch in Christmas. But that doesn't stop me.
I'm a fan of these games and I'm planning to do a menu guide. I didn't put this in the new releases because I'm not Announcing the game, I'm asking for who is interested on a guide, that I'm planning to put on the articles room. I'm a native spanish speaker, so sorry and I'm open to words correction, grammar, etc. If I get enough support I'll start it on january.
Thanks!