Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

What I did, and probably what I did takes all the challenge out of the game, but I always trained my defense up so that attacks never really hurt because they all did 1 damage. I would imagine you would do fine at the next difficulty though, you can always level up in the first few stages, or buy fruits before you change to beef up defense.

I am really looking forward to not having to replay difficulties in their entirety once they have already been beaten once, for situations just like this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector