Issues with my BrailleNote Touch

Hi everyone. So, the extent of my problem is this: For some reason, my BrailleNote Touch only works for about two minutes. Then it stops responding. I have tried filesystem reparation, factory resetting, which does nothing by the way, it doesn't actually delete anything. Any help would be much appreciated. I depend on that device. Thank you.