Re: Should Porn Be Banned On College Campuses?

Hi all, I agree with #12. If it's in the students' dorms or their own private internet, sure, let them watch all the porn they want. However, around 5 years ago I used to work as assistant for a computer lab in my old university, where students could borrow computers with specialized software to do their assignments. Watching porn in those labs was banned because these computers had a very specific purpose and because the lab had a code of conduct whereby it was explicit that porn-watching wasn't allowed. Moreover, I'm from a developing country, so back then students not only watched but also downloaded porn, therefore slowing down the entire network. Anyway, to sum, I believe there is a time and place for everything. A computer lab or a lecture hall are not the right places to watch porn and I would assume universities would have codes of conduct around this. That's just my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ronand via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector