Re: Sonus Audio Game Console

Hi.
Regarding testing the game when developing:
For me, it's difficult to imagine how the game would be played on the console when I haven't seen it yet. It's kind of difficult to keep the motivation for developing a game for a console, which hasn't been released yet.
I have to take a look at the GDE again. I'm not a coder, so it's quite difficult to get used to the system. I need to practise a lot to be able to make anything playable.
Regarding the TTS: Well, we have to wait to hear other peoples opinions about this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jacerbt via Audiogames-reflector