Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

Hi.
I am sorry to report some apparent game breaking bugs after the new patch update, warning, contains spoilers to the storie.
Things I noticed after the update.
1. My games progress is seriusly broken. Some puzzles I have solved don't seam to be solved, even though the game thinks they are.
For example, I can't access the dream seller in the harbur district anymore because the metal grate is apparently still tightly fitted to the metal pipe, but when I remove it with the dimension reformer, my character only says that he should concentrate on the stealing thoughts spell. I went back to the royal district and stole the thought from that royal sleeping dude, but still the same result. But when I use the read thoughts spell on the pipe, it's wondering where it has placed the metal grate. When I want to go to the tavern, my character says that he should go back to the castle, but there is nothing there, only Asrug who I congradulated for his birthday already.
Also, in the royal district, the day ambiance is playing, even though everyone is apparently sleeping. They were all awake though before i did the update.
I can't do any other spells than the thought stealing and mind reading one.
Another thing was that in the trading district in the magical shop of the inventor, I got the woman out of the wardrobe again, she was quite happy that I removed the Troll from the mouse hole, but when i talk to her in the workshop, I get the generic responce that she is happy that I removed the Trol for her, and not the introduction to the inventor, which she as well gave me before the update.
So, I hope you ge tmy problems with the game.

Greetings Moritz.