Re: Braillemon status update!

Is it possible to get to Fuchsia City in this game? When I go south of Lavender Town and defeat the Snorlax after walking on to Route 12, the game literally goes bonkers. Their's no other way to describe it. It starts saying route 12 very quickly multiple times, doesn't respond to any key presses and makes a combination of step sounds. When I press s to see my position, it says "your coordinates" and continues making those sounds. One person on here was able to get to the safari zone, which means it must be possible to get to Fuchsia. How do you get around this? I tried both the test and stable versions. Also, I seem to remember people saying that they couldn't get Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee? Wrong! Here's how you get past that glitch.
1: go to the fighting gym with 6 Pokemon in your team (full party).
2: beat the trainers and the boss.
3: examine one of the Pokemon and choose no when it asks if you want it.
4: go to the Pokemon Center and drop one of your Pokemon (put it in the PC).
5: go back to the gym and pick up Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee. You should now have one on your team! I don't know if it works with Hitmonlee, but I'm guessing yes. I know it works with Hitmonchan, and I just picked it up and trained it to level 32. It's much, much better than Machop/Machoke, if you have something to cover it's low HP. It has high attack, decent defense, crap special attack, above average special defense and average-ish HP. Also, it's moveset is really good, in my oppinion. Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch and adjility to start. It will pick up Mock Punch, which has a good base attack and allways hits first, and I know it will get a move called Sky Uppercut because I saw it use that attack when I was fighting it in the gym. Don't know about Hitmonlee, but it seems to have better HP and speed, and the same attack, with higher powered moves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector