wild blind tech presents a new service, easyWebCool!

first of all this is not a web hosting service. We simply deal with the html part of things. You need help making a website? You need help making your forum snazzy? Can easyWebCool help? Yes! Just send me what you need help with, or if you want me to make you some html  for whatever reasn, you can get in contact with me via pm. I can only deal with about 3 things at once but I coded the fricking wbt page in 45 minutes flat so it shouldn't take me so much as up to 2 hours to make your website. hope you can find some help from this. rofl I will probably get flooded with messages but I'll try  for at least a couple months toget some good webs going.