Re: jc-hosting issues?

Post 83, All fixed now. Try it again. Let me know if things are working or not. and post 85, ah, that may explain it. I should probs get a linux VM on this thingy to test code on but I'm not really sure how orca handles html content being as I don't use linux as a desktop environment much. Only use it for server stuff. I should probs read up on this a bit more. Lol. The only operating systems I have tested this code on is mac, IPhone and windows. If you have any ideas on how I can make it better so that orca can handle that content more feezable let me know, as I'm not so sure. I've used <label for> elements for all my form fields here and orca should have detected them and if not, that's a cerious issue that needs to be dealt with and, the aria-require=true atribute that I've used for this should have stuck out as well. I know I'm kind of throwing out a bit of code here but feel free to look at the source yourself. Lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector