Re: The Great Toy Robbery version 2.1 for Windows and MacOS is now Here!

Thank you for the cool update! I've had quite a lot of fun with the game so far. I currently have 26 Achievements. I'm sure I'll get them all eventually! smile
Do you think it would be possible to change the way the scores work,, so that each person can only post one score, and when they post a higher one, their lower one is deleted? Currently, one person could theoretically hold all 10 positions on the scoreboard buy posting 10 scores, each just slightly better than the previous one. Theoretically, of course, in practice that'd be too much effort. But I think such a change would make top scores much more meaningful.
Pressing enter on anything in the statistics screen gives me an error. But tbf, I'm not supposed to do that anyhow, so that hardly matters.
This's the error: Fatal error detected. Failed to execute script tgtr.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Glein via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector