Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

the_ruler_of_dark_forces wrote:

Massive spoiler alert!
I have found the cave/cathedral, but when browsing the wanton verse wiki http://wantonverse.wikia.com/wiki/The_A … anton_Cove
I found that on the seventh day there should be a ritual going on. However, I cannot trigger it. Are there some things I have to do beforehand?
Also, in the endgame article, I saw that the scene is affected by whether you have met and confronted the pastor. Does it have to do something with the ritual and if no, can someone give me any hints.
End spoilers.

Cracked open the game file and took a look at the code to make sure I had all the conditions right.

The conditions are:
-Accessed the Cathedral in the past.
-Day 7
-Have met Vick.