Re: What is Everyone's Religious Beliefs

I would be in the agnostic corner, whether there is a god or not, whether the big bang was created by a god, another universe's black hole, or is a complete fabrication done by whatever deity/s to keep us from actually finding something out about them is not my thing to decide, nor is it that of any simple human being. I don't believe if what have been bastardized as ghosts. I do believe in some sort of spiritual form, call it the soul or whatever you like, that we possess. Remember that freak time when somebody died in a hospital on a scale and instantly lost 5 pounds? If that's not some news fabrication that's enough proof for me that some sort of inner-being, more than just a result of neuron firing and electrochemical machinery as a physical form is there. If I were to say there is a ruling being of any kind, it would be the science of probability, randomness, and entropy. You can say everything happens for a reason, and if you took the time to trace things happenings you would discover an almost infinite chain of cause and effect. So to the simple, finite mind yes, everything was caused by something else. As the marovingian said, causality is the one true law we are all bound by. But if someone were able to trace every little finite change through the cause and effect minefield back to some kind of origin they would discover that it was a purely random and unexplainable phenomenon. The line-up of cosmic particles, some quantum force, or a fucking misfired brain wave, there it is, just waiting to stare you in the face and say reason is a construct if you could only locate the invisible dot deep within the maze of the universe. Back to spirits, if you are dead you will leave this earth, so no ghosts, k? Whether you go to some reincarnation, btw memory is preserved in electrochemical brain waves so you can forget about oh this happened in my past life, go to live forever in some realm of spirits in another dimension, are put into a parallel universe to relive your life, or simply go poof and that's it, that is not within existing human understanding. Oh btw comets contain amino acids, a basic building block of the cellular structure, so if you really wanna say where the hell did life come from? From another space rock. So did water. So surely there is another form of life out there in some distant galaxy or just a different solar system that our primitive technology does not allow us to analyze from such a distance. Maybe there was alien interference that did something like, IDK, the pyramids? Or maybe we just lost a chunk of evolution in some kind of mass plague that nobody knows about. We wan to know, why things are the way they are, however we cannot know, what makes things the way they are, as we are, by definition, unable to grasp a plethora of information that size. There's a scene in Indiana Jones The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull where the Russian lady asks, share everything you know with me, to a being that the movie portrays as an alien that originated human thought. And it grabbed her, and it began to fill her head with all it knew, with all it had been watching, and her head promptly swelled and she disintegrated. Think about that for a second. If you're a religious figure, leader, and you really know all, you would have literally burst at the seams and gone to heaven yourself, sir. So promptly cut the I receive messages from god monkey business. I have lost any linearity within my thought and I'm not even gonna proofread this post because I'll go spiraling, so just have at me tomorrow. Peace out, and may the philosophies of goodness spread from your hearts to the world, whatever belief system they be encapsulated within

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kashmiri gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector