Re: An all new media player from Nathan Tech

I'm a fan of foobar personally, but there is one feature that it doesn't have that I'd love to see in a media player. I'd like to be able to choose a folder, but instead of having it load all the files from the folder into memory and playing just those files, I'd like to see a media player that can stream the contents of the folder. This would be useful in situations where I just added a new file, but I don't want to reload the folder, stopping whatever file might be playing in the process. Also, while a file is playing, it can load another one into memory and cue it for playback so that there's no wait time between files. Is there a media player like this, or could you make it part of this one?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Piciok via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector