Re: I beat BK III!

Hi.
Congratulations on beating normal. As far as weapons go, I'd recommend getting the spirit sword and starting to level it up if you have the time and patience. With enough training, it's the best weapon in the game. It has the same penetrating effect as weapons like the triple yoyo, but the horizontal range can be much greater. It can also hit up to three squares above you.

If you don't want to mess with the spirit sword, I'd recommend crafting the omega shooter if you haven't already. The gun scopes you can craft will enhance its damage.

The snake chain is another high damage weapon, although it's rather slow. The arrow gear is worth purchasing as well. The damage it deals isn't super impressive, but it will allow you to move much more quickly than you could otherwise, even with super speed drinks. You should also get the super UFO if you haven't already. That will allow you to fly and avoid certain obstacles.

This goes without saying, but I'd recommend continuing to train your stats, especially HP and defense. I noticed a sizeable jump in difficulty at hard and above, and you don't want to be unprepared for that. You can have the best weapon in the world, but it won't really matter if everything can kill you in one or two hits.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector