Re: Implementing Real World Maps in our software and games

jonikster wrote:

SLJ, This is a good idea. But for such a game will need the Internet!

stefan_ilioaica, Why don't you ask the developer Eurofly?

You need the internet anyway to play online.
You can just download the maps you want, if you need to play offline.
If I'm not mistaken, stefan_ilioaica is the developer of Eurofly. I see no point in asking himself when he don't know the answer. big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Taurus Fan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : SLJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tomecki via Audiogames-reflector