Re: Let's play Forza Motorsport 7 - the audio edition

Hello.
Finally I got the time to check out this topic, and listen to some of the great demonstrations. @Wolfy and others: Thank you so much for your awesome demos, and explanations here in the topic.
I heard Simbas demonstration long time ago. Before that, I had no idea on how a blind person could play the game. Wolfy's demonstrations, especially the first introduction, really gives me an idea on how we can play the game. Part 5 of the demonstration explains it much more what really makes the difference in this game. This is just amazing!
I should have bought the game for black friday, but well, I don't mind paying a full price for playable games.
I have a few questions:
1. The sound you hear from either the left or the right when you are near the edge of the lab, is that a special accessibility feature, or just a part of the sound design in the game, which works no matter what settings you set in the game?
2. Is there a mode where you can play around and experiment with the cars, settings, damage cars etc. without need to pay for repairs afterwards? If you damage your cars in the career mode, are you then going to pay for repairs or how does that work?
3. If you install the game on both your XBox and pc, is your gamesaves then being synced using your Microsoft account so you can play where you left on the other system?
4. If there are any multiplayer modes in the game, can XBox users then play with pc users?
@Diegogaribay and others who might be interested. I'm working on an XBox guide for blind people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jessiepp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ke7zum via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector