Re: Off topic, Media Extra

I love how a lot of you guys don't have a single bit of knowledge about cyber security, and yet you are talking about Media Extra like it's the best program in the world and the developer will do no harm. You've seen the things that Blind Extra could do, and despite this you believe the dev would never hack people based solely on the fact that he said so. What's worse? Two, three, maybe even four people are telling you that this guy is a fraud and we've shown you proof that Media Extra is a virus, and you refuse to believe the evidence we've shown you. Did you know that Ethin is actually a dev, and goes to colledge and is taking computer science and cyber security as a major? I think he knows what he's talking about. So, what have you guys studied for that gives you so much knowledge about this subject? Come to think of it, why do you guys cling to Media Extra like it's the best program the blind community has ever seen, anyway?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector