Re: happy new year from us

Hi,

Thanks pal, i really hope it for us both. For me personally, life and things got in the way, and in the meantime kept developing which was very awsome. But life and things i have put aside for most part and right now i am giving myself, and the team does as well, for the production of audiogames and browser games. I am also picking up training sessions again from rayndarren, from dragons of myth, for anyone asking, we are friends since a few years. and my logd project is currently hosted on the servers of rpglink, but will be moved to her servers within a small period of time. But i will receive trainings from her again, and i hope i can turn the logd copy into another virtual world. Version 1.0 will be released some day, if it is good enough and tested by my team and people within her company, and every so often the researchers will discover another place or places of interest, so my aim is is to make it a expanding world. With self written news articles, quests of my own design etc. But, keep in mind, nothing is edged into stone yet, so things are likely to change.

It will be a world, first inhabited by banished demons and fallen angels, but at some point, the researchers may find werewolfs, vampires, golden archs and the like, who knows smile

But don't blow your horns of triumf yet, cause i have to start actively developing it, while not forgetting the other projects big_smile

Probably a bit off topic, but that's on how my year was for a bit, and my plans for this year smile

again, happy new year

Greetz mike