Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

hello to all of audiogames comunity users
happy new year
I started new personality: it meens  i'm changing my personality: I cant clear past, and I cant change my personality compleatly but i'm trying to change moest of it
past isn't clearable or changeable, becarefull about works which that we do
anyways, i'm mahdi abedi: 16 years old from iran(borned on 24th august 2003)
i'm impruving my english, and well, my gole is to create audiogames for blinds, play instruments, and be english teacher in feucher
I saw a lot of betrayal, lies, and falsehood, and this made my character a bad person
I became very demolished personally, by Alireza Nosrati and his associates, to the extent that they now see me as a destructive person of society, and attribute to me the attributes of our destructor's personality
i'm sorry for what I did in this website, for my childish works, etc
hoping for ending the violence and wars in a group of the blinds.
signed by Mahdi

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : danielrm11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Aish via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : saiahz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Kamilana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Krantikari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : darrthscorrp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : rowdyamerican via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : MahdiAbedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : leyim gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : leyim gaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector