Re: Sound of Magic - A fantastical journey for young and old adventurers

Hi.
Wow, I think I found game of thrones reference number 2.
Spoilers>
When you are sneaking around in Cashwells mansion and open the closet, your character states that his "Winterfell" is hanging in there.
Was that accidental or did I just find another one?

Greetings Moritz.