Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Oh wow, this was on the 2nd page of topics here. near the end of the list. Lol. Well, guess it's good I brought it to the surface. Anyway, on to my main post.
So, I now have 716 GB of described content. If anyone would like to help me set up something so I can help someone get it all on a central server, that would be great. Then even those that can't get the movies they want from the US are able to do so. I'd be glad to contribute to the cause by offering what I've got and to keep updating it as time goes on. It'll only be movies but, at least I can help keep things together.