Re: Considering quitting YouTube, what do you think?

Keep in mind that youtube is a vast wasteland of content. I make that sound negative, but it really isn't, it's just how Youtube works. Of course you aren't going to get noticed in 2 weeks, or maybe not even in 2 years, if your goal was to get 4 billion views or something. I bet there are tons of cat videos that don't have a lot of views. Work on building a base audience of loyal watchers/subscribers, who will hopefully recommend your channel to others. Everyone has to start from somewhere. I think one issue with the blind community sometimes is that it can lull you into a false sense of accomplishment. It feels great to get even a hundred plays on an Anyaudio track you've submitted, right? But Youtube is a much, much bigger playground, and oh yes, there are the comment sections to worry about, which I hope for your sake you ignore. Also, I have no clue if the original poster uses Anyaudio, I certainly stay far away from it myself, but I'm making the point that success on such narrow platforms can make you get complacent and expect success on a mainstream platform to come just as easily.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector