Re: Considering quitting YouTube, what do you think?

I didn't read the whole thread yet but to kinda go along with some others have been saying:
I have a freshly started stream/podcast sort of thing, next one will be... episode 5? I have I think 12, 13 regular listeners, maybe... 15. I also have the same amount of people chatting during the stream, maybe less. Needless to say it's not the most popular thing around. Like especially nocternous said though, I do it because I purely like doing it - in fact I have a lot of anxiety when it comes to people, so if I was working to impress the people, I'd be done by now. I'm not though, and I've specifically told the listeners I have that they are a great help but not the complete reason why I'm doing it, and that I'm not strictly committing to anything. So because of that, I'll be doing my 5th one next week and I strongly look forward to it.
See where I'm going? I don't care that 500000 people don't love what I do, and therefore I'm not questioning whether or not I should continue. I'm not condescending you, I'm just telling you to do what you love for yourself rather than the views, because it works for me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector