High Level C# 3D Sound Libraries

Hello.
What are the solutions of 3D sound in C#?
I know about Irklang, this is a very good choice, but not for commercial projects.
OpenAL is a good choice, but it is a low level library.
I need a simple solution where I need to enter the coordinates of the listener and the source for this to work.
Maybe someone has a wrap over OpenAL?
I'll be glad to any information.
Thanks in advance!