Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Yes dzsoker, Sam and myself will be recoding the game in python. It´ll feature mechanics that drastically differ from what your used to, but should hopefully prevent a couple of the shortcomings in the last version. I might, and might being the key word here, open a suggestions topic when intense design is going on. It would be cool to get public opinion.

Others
I don't know where you got abandonment, but please have a look at this topic.
https://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=25695

1103
I'll attempt to say this as kindly as possible, but know that I'm only human and thus am prone to irritation.

We're enrolled in schooling, we have a multitude of individual projects, we're human, we have lives, we're not being paid for any element of this FPS. It's all choice. While coding is probably my number one favorite passtime, redspot will need to be at least 800kb or somewhere around there. For those that don't know, that's quite a lot of time, logic, errors, etc etc. We're rewriting the game basically from scratch in a new language, so very little copypasting will be viable, and that's not taking syntactical changes into account. So I'm glad you love the game and I'll be looking forward to seeing you on the new one. But might I suggest approaching this in a less condescending manner? I'll remind you that your entitled to absolutely nothing. If your tired of waiting, oh I'm so sorry for wanting to make the game balanced/not a complete cesspool, what a poor poor sole. If your able to handle school, life, personal projects, testing, and a shit ton of code that's not buggy and doesn't make your game a complete disaster, sit down and make your own. Can't wait to play/comment. You don't have to wait. Want some change, be the change.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector