Re: need suggestions for android phones

Hello.

a couple of months ago, I played around with an S9? I'm not sure what make it was, but I do know there was a note version that was a bit bigger.

I really wanted to like android, customizing, yes please, eloquence on my phone, go for it! but Sadly, I had to return it to the store and get an iphone 7. Why? The play store didn't work.

My auntie had to help me  start the screen reader, I thought it was talkback but now I think on it, I don't think it was. Some of the tutorial was broken and what made the phone completely unusable for me was that the play store didn't work. i could double tap on it but that's it. When trying to swipe left or right, i just got an error sound.

Is this normal with android? i'm planning on trying it again in a couple years and would like to know what to do if i come across this problem again?

Thanks.