Re: castlevania add-on your_adventure dropped in price till the 7th of jan

Hi all,

I really hope you all had a wonderful season. Today marks the end of the drop in price of the castlevania add-on of your_adventure. Thanks a lot for all of you who have shown your support thus far and we really hope you like the add-on for it's current version and possibilities. The update will be tested as soon as possible, but at the moment i am caught by training sessions from rayndarren. Don't worrie, I won't forget the your_adventure game smile

But yeah, exploring new platforms, for new games, and as said, LOGD take all my attention now ...

Anyway, once more, a happy new year to all.

Greetz mike