Re: Accessible drive cloning software?

Yes I am working with Windows and am a fairly advanced user.  I will be cloning my new drive which houses windows 10 Home from a HDD of  a 1tb capacity to an SSD of 500GB capacity.  Of course the factory stuff will be all that's getting cloned since, well, I am just getting this machine today.  so what I will do is shrink down the  windows partition of the  drive to <500GB and then cloe that to my SSD which I can connect via USB with an external enclosure.    I think Drive Image XML will be a good option for this.

Hopefully I am not missing anything of importance here.