Re: CP recording... with a twist!

Post seven: how much have you played crazy party? How good are you a crazy party?  If you can remember at least some of your averages take them and divide them by two. Now, go download Cheat engine, speed the game up, and see how bad you do.  Used to jumping a little earlier just in case you don’t want to overshoot the spot, well, you can’t now. Jumping time is a lot shorter.  Used to taking your sweet time on some games, I have bad news for you. You have that time divided by two to complete the game.  What I did is I sped up everything. All the games features, all the timers, all the monsters, enemies, everything.  It all moves 100% faster now.  As for my reasons of doing it, it simply has never been done before. Nobody was crazy or stupid enough to speed the game up by two.  It was also a way for me to learn a bit of humility.  You see, when I play an online matches, I rarely lose.  So part of it was me getting bored and saying hey, let’s see how bad am I going to be when it’s all 100% faster.  Finally, as if that wasn’t enough, if I can get 20 on the game moving 100% faster, it means it’s going to be way more easier for me to get 20 at the normal speed

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector