Re: iPhone X/xr?

I'd stick with the 8.  I topped off my  storage when purchasing my iPhone 8 Plus so I'd have the most possible storage  the device can have.  I am very happy with my decision and as far as I'm concerned, the iPhone x/XS/XR is good, if you  can see, honestly.   Not to say some blind people cannot use it for they can, it's just that  all the additionl features that they sell with the device is more geared towards visuals.