important warning: constant battle / batalha constante reads your PMs,

dear friends.
i'm was playing batalha constante / constant battle, and i noticed that my riends was always being asked who i am, cause, i never used my real name.
first of all, i will say, that i sold desafio mortal project and source code, to self developers, that's why i'm not envolved on this.
than, let's go..
i sent some PMs to my friends, and always the admins asked who i am, to these specific friends...
how this can be possible?
so... one admin, told me, that they can read my, and other players messages without our concern.
this is a privacy violation, cause, in anytime, you agreed with it.
this is not the worst thing.
using an API, they install in the players'es paypal account, an recurring profile.
the recurring profile allows the seller, owner of project, charge your credit cards at anytime
this is usually used to charge a credit card automatically, for a purchased automatic god.
this is not a problem... but, since batalha constante owners can read your messages, violating your privacy, they can also charge your credit card without your concern
of course you can remove the profile, and you receive a warning from paypal about the profiles...
but, anyway, another time, they install it, without explaining a plausive reason for it.

this is not the only thing.
one of their admins, are against lesbian users, cause he banned a couple, just because the girls was going to marry!

this is not a thing that an admin should do, cause, there's not any violation of the rules, and, the rules are not specific about sexuallity.

now, a developer trick!

run batalha constante / constant battle in your computer, than, check your CPU usage, you will see something strange in some AMD computers.
they are using your computer to miner bitcoins, again without your concern!

please, spread this messages.
the admins that can read messages are using fake names, and they always change names, to keep they crime cold....
since they operate also in europe, they must comply with GDPR laws, and they are not doing it.

be aware of them, they are trying to manipulate your personal life.
please, do not close, or, delete this topic without testing...
another thing, their purchasing system receive your details, such as transaction ID, and other details from your paypal.
paypal it selfs allows it normally, this is purelly normal, but, paypal requieres the developers to put a privacy policy about this details...
the developers can only use this details for technical purposes, and there are no type of sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, CVV2 codes, niothing, but, ok, dont worry.
but, the problem is: again, they get your name, address, phone number, without your concern, to send you spam.
everytime you subscribe to their mailing system, they ask you to donate, if you try to donate, you will be redirected to a non encrypted page, requiring your credit card details...
my question, after charging my for the donation, what they do next?

please, share this posts, and tell everybody about it.
do not play batalha constante, you're being used for their ilegal purposes.

note: i was the developer of desafio mortal, and now, i'm not envolved with the game, since i sold it, but, when i discovered and i've been reported about the facts, they banned all my friends, than, unbanned then...
but, they was monitoring our messages, without our concern
i can ensure all members, that i'm not saying any kind of lie, i'm not a liar...
and, i can also ensure, that if you say something while the main developers are online, they surelly will catch your privatte messages
this is a private message, so, this should be private.
one of their admins spread the fact of one of my friends being a lesbian, and, spread it all over the game, insulting her, so, we cannot accept this, from the batalha constante

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector