Re: important warning: constant battle / batalha constante reads your PMs,

My 2 cents here.

1. Paypal ***NEVER*** gives you, as a seller, credit card data of someone. There's a process you can do (by using one of their different checkout systems), but as far as I know it requires to have a server working with their IPN service and that is not a trivial task. I implemented such service in one of my sites, I know what I am talking about.
2. Paypal does not allow automatic authorization of recurring payments and also, the IPN response server is needed every time the payment is executed, if you want to get something. When generating a request to a recurring payment you'll have to send users to their site by passing the data generated in the post requests for the recurring plan, this data is composed by several tokens created randomly and changed every time you make a petition, this way you are sure anyone will do exactly what you said they do.
3. To my knowledge, it's not possible to do anything regarding mining from BGT. You'd need to execute a separate process for this. Perhaps someone who uses BGT can add more information regarding this.
I only see here a person just trying to complain with whatever reasons he may find to get something down. I don't play the game, also don't care if the game was yours, you sold it, some aliens gave it to them or it just appeared right there. I just wanted to talk with evidence about what I know (if you need, I can share links here about how the IPN service works, and documentation pointing to the Paypal API to give more light about the methods involved to do what you said).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manuelcortez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : megadimensao via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Glein via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The coll gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector