Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi.
I don't know if that is even in the game and I am not able to find it, but it would be a good idea if we would have the option of disabling the bgm during gameplay.
Personally i have two problems with that, it firstly steals a bit of the experience, imagining you are walking around in the wilderness and you always that that happy music toodeling around in the background.
And secondly, the more severe part, I have problems of understanding my screen reader or detecting ingame items due to the music.
So, it would be nice if turning off the music could be implemented.

Greetings Moritz.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aamir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guredora via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kdh3641 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector