Re: What do you think about death penalty?

Injection is too easy, remember, we're not talking about white collar crimes, we're not talking about even drug crimes. We're talking about the kind of person who would snatch your little kid sister, your daughter, your niece, your little cousin off the street and rape her, possibly repeatedly. We're talking about the family member who seems just fine to everyone else but who has a dirty little secret. We're talking about the worse elements of society. No child, much less woman or man should have to live with rape, or sexual assault. You can never have a normal life, the shrinks can't fix you, they can only keep you hanging on, but they can't make you the way you would have been, given the chance to grow up normally. That person's life is now fraught with all sorts of problems. They may never have a normal relationship, they may never have sex, they could have panic attacks, all sorts of mental health issues. Now, if someone is willing to do that to a perfectly innocent child, a child that has never done anything wrong to anyone, and even if they had, still wouldn't deserve that. If someone is willing to defile one of the most precious gifts we can be given, why should that person have the chance to do it again.

It's bad enough if an adult gets raped, it can scar them, and again, life is likely to not be normal ever again. Now you take that down to a child who doesn't know, doesn't understand what's going on? Especially if they know the person? Also, there is a ripple effect, it happens in the family, the entire family isn't gonna be normal. Oh sure, they all won't end up with mental health problems, though maybe some of them will, but what will happen is a ripple effect. I can't see letting people like that live. Any 13 year old who has discovered masturbation can guess that if it feels that good, doing it with another person is bound to be 10 times better. So sex is wonderful, but you turn it on its head, and non-consensual sex is such a terrible violation of the person. Think about all the effects it would have on you if it happened to you. It's not just one person mashing their parts with another person, its a devastating blow to the victim. So yes, I'm in favor of the death penalty, considering the worst of the worst can really do terrible things out here.