Re: CVAA Accessibility Rules Now In Effect

Ethin, here's a quick summary of some comments just on this thread alone from other members of this community:

Ethin, if you have nothing positive to say about this, please stop. The remarks you have made here and on other threads aren't helpful and may even discourage people from making games accessible for everyone.

Ethin. I have four words for you. Please delete your account. All of your posts are combative in nature, and you come off as a whiny, spoiled little brat. Please stop posting, get off the net and get out of the house.

ethin:
I am going to say this, and I am only going to say this once.
I am frankly surprised that you are still allowed to be on this forum. The vast majority of your posts are extremely negative and insulting. Constructive critisism is one thing, but many of your posts go above and beyond that. You have already been banned 2 or 3 times, and clearly have not learned your lesson. Why the mods still let you get away with this I don't know, but I am frankly getting sick and tired of your negative attitude on your posts, and think that it is high time something was done about this.

Being polite and disagreeing with someone are not mutually exclusive.

...And on the other side, your response:

Obviously I can't just suddenly 'turn over a new leaf', as it were.

Based on the above comments I think it would be sensible for you to indeed turn over an entirely new leaf, right now.

Unfortunately I only have this forum as a 'news outlet'.

Therefore you have no justification at all for you to talk about the certainty by which you know things to be fact.

Presumably unlike some people here, I know how old you are. I am 18 years older than you. When I was your age there were many things I thought I knew as fact that I later learned were the results of inadequate information and life experience.

I've read your Mexico report. I've read your "children know peace" article. So I know you have it in you.

Please go back and re-read your "children know peace" article. You may have been younger then, but every word of it is just as relevant now, it is really excellent advice for you to have given to your future self.