Re: Some quick help with Windows 10

I never had that issue.    I also use edge deflecter to launch Chrome out of my start menu as well, seeing as I don't really use Edge.  I probably would have but the way they announce stuff and some things labeled are different, like the "More Options" button on FB is spelled out as you navigate through it, and  that they mention heading levels before the content, etc.