Re: Important! Anyone who uses NVDA should fill out this NVAccess Survey.

post 4, what is the weakest aspect of braille? I have worked successfully with the liblouis team and we can probably start from there. Though it will take a while to resolve, since NVDA always uses the next to latest version of it. Though if you haven't already, this addon can solve many things and do other very helpful ones.